The song you walk down the aisle to will be a memorable one for you, your partner, and for all your guests. Wedding DJ Tony Mancuso even says that it’s “the most important song” that a couple will choose. “The song you pick while you walk down the aisle is the first focus moment of the day, and can set a perfect mood for not only your ceremony — but the entire day,” he shares.
So how can you make sure you’re picking the perfect song? Tony and other DJs are here to help, as they shared the top songs they think 2023 brides will be walking down the aisle to with “HelloGiggles.”
- “Canon in D”
- “A Thousand Years” - Christina Perri
- “First Day of My Life” - Bright Eyes
- “Tenerife Sea” - Ed Sheeran
- “Here Comes The Sun” – The Beatles
- “Hallelujah” – Various Artists
- “Lover” – Taylor Swift
- “Build A Home” – The Cinematic Orchestra
- “God Only Knows” – The Beach Boys
- “Can’t Help Falling In Love” – Various Artists
NOW.. that's a good list, no doubt. However, where's this one?
I mean, COME ON. That's WAY better than whatever Build a Home is... right?
BTW - there's also a version of the song that's Calum AND Leona Lewis HERE