Ashley put her python, Bart, around her shoulders like she often does. But this time, he got a little too close for comfort. He climbed through the gauge hole in her earlobe.
She tried to get him out using cooking oil, but didn't want to hurt him by pulling him back against his scales. She went to the emergency room where they applied lubrication and removed the snake from her ear.
Can we all just say what we're thinking?!?! EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!
Ashley posted the ordeal to Facebook. You can see her comments below. (Warning... offensive language.)